1. Please note that all transactions will be carried out in Sterling.
2. Once you have placed your order online, confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail complete with transaction and Order reference numbers.
3. When paying by credit or debit card delivery can only be made to the registered card holders address (as registered with your bank), for delivery to a works address, we would require you to fax a company letter head (managers discretion reserved) for delivery to any other address we would require payment by cheque or BACS. We take attempted fraud very seriously and all attempts to obtain goods by deception will be reported and pursued
4. If a price has been displayed as £0.00 in error or a retail price has not been established, The Home Automation Company in line with the Sale of Goods act will charge an “appropriate price”, this “appropriate price” will be based upon either the manufacturers recommended retail price or current UK averaged retail price
5. I understand the delivery time is estimated and is subject to stock availability, if orders or stock is required within a specified time scale please contact sales to confirm availability, The Home Automation Company are not responsible for delay in delivery if the full payment details have not been given correctly in accordance to the details supplied to your bank/credit card company.
6. When you place an order to purchase a product from homeautomationcompany.co.uk, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we’ve dispatched that product to you (the “Order Completed E-mail”). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Order Complete E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Order Completed E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
7. You have 7 days in order to cancel this sale upon receiving your goods, you must return the goods within 7 days using a signed for courier, the goods remain your property and your responsibility until signed for and accepted by homeautomationcompany. Any goods not returned in condition as sold will not be entitled to a refund.
8. Product specifications, images and other information published on our website have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturer’s, publications, publicists, or been gathered from public-domain sources. The intention of homeautomationcompany.co.uk is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible. Homeautomationcompany.co.uk cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within its pages. Actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual. Images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. Full detailed specifications are available from the manufacturer’s brochures or their websites. All accessories supplied with a product are subject to upgrade or change at the manufacturers discretion.
9. Home Automation Quote Form When you submit your quote request, this information will passed on to up to a maximum of 3 home automation companies who will handle the quotation. The Home Automation Company has no direct affiliation or accept any liability for any works carried out by theses companies and any works will remain solely under contract between you and them.